Discover new scented candles from Yankee Candle for Spring 2021
Meet the new Yankee Candle scents for Spring 2021 - The Last Paradise Collection with four holiday fragrances. All the news from Yankee Candle is scheduled for release in January 2021.
Yankee Candle The Last Paradise scented candle - how does it smell?
You have finally found paradise ... rare and exotic notes of fruit and flowers from tropical rainforests will take you to a special place.
- Top Notes: Tropical Leaves, Green Apple, Hibiscus
- Heart Notes: Osmanthus Flower, Wild Grass, Orchid, Mimosa, Plumeria
- Base notes: violet leaves, white musk, moss
Yankee Candle Bora Bora Shores scented candle - how does it smell?
Time for a walk to a wild beach surrounded by the scent of sweet fruit and exotic flowers, when the strong sun illuminates the coast with a pink glow.
- Top Notes: Lemon Sugar, Kumquat Leaves, Hibiscus Water
- Heart Notes: Monoi Flower, Bora Bora Flower, Freesia, Papaya
- Base notes: light woods, sugar cane, fruity musk
Yankee Candle Coconut Rice Cream - how does it smell?
A sweet creamy temptation with notes of aromatic rice and expressive coconut, freshly harvested at the seaside fair.
- Top notes: rice, bamboo, rice milk
- Heart notes: coconut flakes, water, flowers
- Base notes: sandalwood, vanilla, oriental notes, sea musk
Yankee Candle Beach Escape scented candle - what does it smell like?
Finally, a bit of shade under the palm trees allows you to witness the view of the calm ocean. The fresh sea air notes combine with floral and woody accords to reflect a day in a tropical paradise.
- Top notes: ozone, water, green palm leaves
- Heart notes: sea, lily of the valley, jasmine, dandelion
- Base notes: barley, grass, musk, wood