Elevation Yankee Candle 2021 spring and summer scented candles
The Elevation collection by Yankee Candle will be enriched in 2021 with four new seasonal fragrances, two in the spring with a premiere planned for January 2021 and two for the summer with a premiere planned for April 2021.
What does the Yankee Candle Sea Minerals scented candle from the Elevation collection smell like?
The scent of Sea Minerals is a combination of sea minerals surrounded by aromatic green notes and spices, which together create a fragrance inspired by the crisp ocean breeze.
- Top Notes: Staghorn Sumac, Green Leaves, Aromatic
- Heart Notes: Eucalyptus, Lily of the Valley, Carnation, Nutmeg
- Base Notes: Cedar Leaf, Musk
What does the Yankee Candle Rose Hibiscus scented candle from the Elevation collection smell like?
The fragrance of Rose Hibiscus will help you relax with notes of fresh hibiscus, aromatic rose, peony and lychee.
- Top Notes: Juicy strawberry, lychee, delicious berries
- Heart Notes: Blooming pink hibiscus, rose petals, peony flower
- Base Notes: Rosewood, Bearberry, White Birch
What does the Yankee Candle Jasmine & Pomelo scented candle smell like?
The fragrance of Jasmine & Pomelo is blooming jasmine mixed with a citrusy note of pomelo and a woody accord of white musk.
- Top Notes: White Musk, Aromatic Red Fruits, Pomelo
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Banana Leaf, Oriental Notes
- Base Notes: White Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla
What does the Yankee Candle Cactus Flower & Agave scented candle smell like?
The Cactus Flower & Agave Candle is a refreshing blend of cactus flower and water hyacinth, reminiscent of the place where the desert ends and the sea begins. The addition of sea grass and roadside seaweed enhances this smell.
- Top Notes: Sea, dune grass, water hyacinth
- Heart Notes: Blue Camomile, Blooming Cactus, Aloe
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Sea Moss, Wet Rocks