How to use ultrasonic aroma diffuser?
The ultrasonic aroma diffuser is also commonly known as an aroma lamp or an aromatherapy lamp. It's not really one, but three devices in one: air humidifier, ionizer and aroma diffuser.
The main purpose of ultrasonic diffusers is to aromatize your home with essential oils.
How does an ultrasonic aroma diffuser work?
Inside the decorative diffuser housing there is a graduated tank. This tank should be filled with water and a few drops of the essential oil of your choice.
On the bottom of the device there is a special ceramic disk that breaks down the essential oil into tiny particles through micro-vibrations. These particles then enter the room air in a cold water mist (similar to water vapor).
It is an effective and quick method of aromatherapy with essential oils.
Some ultrafonic aroma diffusers have additional useful functions such as interval, diffusion time setting, and color-changing LED lighting.
How to use the ultrasonic aroma diffuser?
- Make sure the device is disconnected from the power source.
- Remove the decorative lid and the inner lid of the water tank.
- Pour cool water into the tank - remember never to exceed the MAX level indicated by the line.
- Add a few drops of your chosen essential oil.
- Put the device back together - put on the inner tank lid and then the decorative lid.
- Connect the ultrasonic diffuser to a power source.
- All ultrasonic diffusers offered in our store will automatically stop working when the water tank is empty.
How to care for an ultrasonic aroma diffuser?
- Regularly change the water in the tank.
- Clean the tank with a soft, damp cloth.
- Gently clean the area around the ceramic plate with a soft cotton cotton bud.
- Make sure all device components are properly assembled before use.
- Never pour more water than the indicated MAX level of your lamp.
- Use only the highest quality filtered or distilled water.
- Use only the highest quality essential oils.